Thanks to Filmi, I had one more reason to procrastinate at work today...
The rules are as follows:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.Right-o! on #4. I don't even know what that means...
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
4. If you fail to do this within eight hours, you will not reach Third Series or attain your most precious goals for at least two more lifetimes.
- When I was in high school, I used the word "random" so much--as in, "That's so random!"--that became my nickname for a while.
- I once had a man ask me, why--as if he didn't believe me--hadn't I gone to a better college if I had spent two summers boarding at Choate on academic scholarship. How frickin' random!
- Since age 11, I've always had really close friends who are Asian. (Korean, Taiwanese, Lao, Filipino) I didn't get get good with chopsticks until college though!
- Whenever I speak Mandarin to Chinese people they make this face. I'm not sure if they're surprised or if my pronunciation is just that bad.
- I've had a passport since 2000 but never used it.
- Of the few places I have been, Montreal holds a special place in my heart. It was there I had my first (and last) taste of malt liquor. Boomerang anyone? I have since deduced that my bladder is about the size of a small tangerine and therefore, overly responsive to diuretic side effects...
- When I would hang out in the projects with my cousins as a kid, the other girls wouldn't let me play double-dutch because they said I couldn't twirl right and, being coordination-impaired, couldn't jump in either.
- That's ok. Those girls probably still live in the projects and I'm absolutely positive I can take any of them on a snowboard!